POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : generic human model--stand-in or place-holder : Re: generic human model--stand-in or place-holder Server Time
1 Aug 2024 02:17:54 EDT (-0400)
  Re: generic human model--stand-in or place-holder
From: Kenneth
Date: 13 Apr 2009 06:55:01
Message: <web.49e3181bae5b6cf3f50167bc0@news.povray.org>
OK, don't laugh. Here's the re-worked head. Well, it's better than the 'alien
egg,' anyway.

I can truthfully say, without hesitation, that it's difficult to model a human
head out of basic shapes! (And I finally broke down and took a look at Burne
Hogarth's book, "Drawing the Human Head".) There's a fine line between the
result looking *reasonably* OK, and looking...grotesque!

I need to 'live' with this result for a few days, but I *already* see a need for
improvement, so I'll keep working on it. As usual, suggestions welcome
[**groan**]

KW

Post a reply to this message

Attachments: